In response to our record breaking 2014 , Tristate is kicking off the year with additional equipment and personnel to support our 2015 growth objectives.
Ryan Null (Tristate President) said he was pleased to be reinvesting in both equipment upgrades and staffing. These commitments will allow us to stay ahead of the curve to better serve our ever growing customer base with on time delivery and customer responsiveness.
High-performance Gold Plus 60
- 25+ New Dual-lane Feeders
- 60 msec index speed (4mm index)
- 8mm tape width, multi-pitch
- Allows up to 144 inputs/machine
Feeder Bank Change Cart
- Reduces changeover time with offline feeder setup and full bank exchange
- Perform entire bank changeovers in minutes
- Separates .030”-.040” from score line without damage to components
20% increase in staffing to include:
- Soldering personnel
- Program Management